Cookies are such a weakness of mine, they really are. That’s why I love making small batch cookies. I get to enjoy all of the good parts (freshly baked cookies still warm from the oven) without any of the bad parts (lots of leftover cookies laying around that I will inevitably eat). These cookies are absolute perfection. Better yet, they’re made with only one flour that you can easily grind at home! I love baking with oat flour because it’s so easy, affordable, and healthy. These little cookies turn out so moist, delicious, and absolutely yummy. These are ones you’ve definitely got to try!
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!
Best Ever Peanut Butter Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free):
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats ground into oat flour in a blender
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons canned pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, and fine sea salt.
- Add in the peanut butter and canned pumpkin, stir to combine. You may need to use the back of a spoon to scrape the peanut butter against the bottom of the bowl to get it fully mixed in.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the cookie dough in 1 Tablespoon sized balls on the lined baking sheet.
- Using the back of a fork, make the classic peanut butter cookie indentations on the cookies.
- Bake for 9 minutes, then let the cookies rest for 10 minutes. They will come out of the oven soft, so it’s important to let them rest so that they set.