Chickpea “Tuna” Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free, Flour Free):
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/3 cup diced dill pickle
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling/topping
Mash the chickpeas about halfway in a bowl with a fork and combine with all other ingredients except paprika and stir.
Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
*Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.