These roasted oil free curry cauliflower florets are one of my all time favorite snacks. They are so healthy, so tasty, and (best of all) so simple to make!
Roasted Curry Cauliflower Florets (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Flour Free):
- 1 large head cauliflower washed, and cut into florets
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the curry powder, fine sea salt, and pepper. The moisture from the cauliflower will allow the seasonings to stick to it.
- Place coated florets on a parchment paper or aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
*It’s not necessary to flip during cooking, but flipping halfway through will allow for more even cooking and browning.