Leftover Broccoli Stem Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Flour Free):
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups sliced broccoli stems
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries chopped
- 1 Tablespoon yellow or Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos or 1/2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the broccoli stems, walnuts, and dried cherries or cranberries in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, use a fork to whisk together the mustard, coconut aminos (or maple syrup), water, fine sea salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli, walnuts, and dried fruit. Toss to mix and evenly coat.