This recipe is proof that you can fill a cheese craving in a completely healthy way. It’s made with no overt fats, and still manages to be creamy, cheesy, and downright delicious.
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!
Oil Free Nacho Cheese Sauce (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Flour Free):
- 2 medium carrots cut into ½” pieces
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon hot pepper brine
- 1 cup water
Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Boil the carrots until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the carrots.
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high for 30 seconds, or until completely smooth.