This pico de gallo is absolutely divine. It’s fresh, zingy, spicy, and just a little bit sweet. The flavors combine so well and make for the perfect chip dip or burrito topping.
Perfect Pico de Gallo (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Flour Free):
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 6 medium ripe tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 jalapenos seeded and diced
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Finely chop your onion first. Mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and let rest while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
Mix together onion, remaining salt, and remaining ingredients.