This Rosemary Garlic Popcorn was a huge hit in our house! It’s all kinds of delicious and all kinds of savory goodness. We tested a lot of popcorn recipes and this is the one that we kept going back for (and kept wishing there was more of). I know I’ll be making this a ton in the future for at home movie nights!
Rosemary Garlic Popcorn (Vegan, Gluten Free, Flour Free):
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 4 Tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 Tablespoon Herbs de Provence seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Pop your popcorn and set aside in a very large bowl (I like to pop mine in coconut oil on the stove).
- Melt the vegan butter in a medium sized pan on medium low heat.
- Add the garlic, Herbs de Provence, and dried rosemary to the melted butter and stir.
- Stir the butter mixture on the stove for a few minutes until the garlic is aromatic.
- Pour the butter mixture over the popcorn and stir.
- Taste and add fine sea salt if desired – whether or not fine sea salt is needed depends on whether or not you’re using a salted or unsalted Herbs de Provence seasoning.