Growing up, I always looked forward to having eggnog around the holidays. It’s something that I missed and definitely wanted to replicate with a vegan version. This recipe is sweet, aromatic, and smooth. It’s absolutely delicious. Not to mention that it’s incredibly easy and comes together in a flash. Also, if you have any leftovers, it makes a delicious special morning coffee creamer!
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!
Vegan Eggnog (Vegan):
- 1 can coconut milk (14.5 ounce or 400 ml)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves (no more than 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Mix in a blender until just combined.
Best served chilled.