I love cabbage salads and have been especially loving Asian flavors lately. This is about as quick and bare bones as you can get, but it’s still remarkably flavorful and delicious. I love having it as a side or as a topping on veggie burgers.
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know what you thought in the comments below!
2 Minute Asian Cabbage Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free):
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups shredded cabbage*
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Black sesame seeds to taste, as topping
- Lime wedges optional, as topping
In a medium bowl, combine and mix the shredded cabbage, sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, and Kosher salt.
Serve and top with fresh cilantro, black sesame seeds, and lime wedges.
* To make this salad extremely easy and quick, I buy the pre-shredded cabbage at the grocery store. It’s normally advertised as cole slaw cabbage and would be with the prepackaged kale salads, etc. It doesn’t come with salad dressing, and is very affordable where I live.
Want to remember this recipe? Post this Easy Asian Cabbage Salad recipe to your favorite Pinterest board!
One thought on “Asian Cabbage Salad”
Pingback: Vegan Ramen - Veggie Lexi