Oatmeal and Banana Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Flour Free):
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 cookies
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup certified gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine gluten free old fashioned oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and fine sea salt in a bowl.
- After the oven beeps, add the mashed banana to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Immediately after combining, drop 8 (1) Tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool before serving.
*This recipe doubles beautifully (just don’t add too much extra salt).