I love this nut free version of vegan parmesan. It’s salty, cheesy, delicious, and comes together in just a few minutes. It’s perfect for topping pasta, salad, and “meatball” subs. Even better, it keeps in the fridge very well. Store it in an airtight container and it should last for a few weeks (but honestly, I doubt it will last that long because you’ll be putting it on everything).
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know what you thought in the comments below!
Nut Free Vegan Parmesan (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Flour Free):
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until fully combined and a fine texture is reached.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. This recipe will keep for several weeks.