I love cooking and baking for my loved ones, and that includes all the furry friends I have in my life! It’s so fun to make these dog treats, mostly because of how much their cute puppy eyes light up when I do. They love these delicious treats, and I love knowing that there’s no nasty mystery ingredients in their food.
Have you tried this recipe? What did your furry friends think of it? Let me know in the comments below!
Peanut Butter Banana Oat Dog Treats (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free):
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup unsalted natural peanut butter*
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats ground in a blender into oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add in the peanut butter and hot water and stir to combine.
- Add in the oat flour and stir to combine.
- Roll the dough out to ¼” thick between two floured pieces of parchment paper.
- Cut into your desired shape and size with cookie cutters or a knife.
- Bake for 30 minutes (if you cut them into very small sizes, keep an eye on them during the last 5-10 minutes of baking so they don’t burn).
*Peanuts should be the only ingredient.