I love eating pretty food, vibrant food, colorful food. I can’t help it. I think it’s because it just feels good to eat the rainbow. I know that, for me, colorful food is just more fun and more satisfying than white or tan food. Knowing that, I love making myself these pink overnight oats. I especially love making this in the summer so that I have an easy before work breakfast that requires no heat.
Pink Overnight Oats (Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Flour Free):
- 1 cup certified gluten free old fashioned oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and stir.
- Let sit covered overnight in fridge.
- Stir before serving and top with desired toppings (I love topping it with coconut flakes and extra raspberries).